The National Weather Service has continued its Winter Storm Watch through Tuesday, February 12th for much of the Puget Sound region, including the Snoqualmie Valley.
In anticipation of adverse road conditions and severe weather conditions, Snoqualmie Valley Transportation will operate on a very limited basis. On Tuesday, February 12th Routes will be affected as follows:
- All North Bend, Snoqualmie, Fall City, Carnation and Duvall Demand Response rides have been canceled the exception being for critical needs.
- The North Bend/Snoqualmie Downtown Loop will start at 8:00 am. The route will be rerouted after the Cedar and Silva stop and return to North Bend using Highway 202. This re-route will bypass 384th Ave SE and the Snoqualmie Casino.
- The Snoqualmie Ridge Loop has been canceled
- The Cedar Falls Loop has been canceled
- The Valley Shuttle (Alt. 628) has been canceled
- The Duvall Monroe Connector has been canceled.
Our primary concern is for our riders and drivers’ safety and if conditions become dangerous, we will close routes including demand response and loop routes.
Make sure to watch our Facebook Page and our website www.svtbus.org. We will be making updates as conditions change.