Any position we have requires that you fill out an application. Download the document, fill it in, and follow the instructions online.
The application is here: application.
Mt. Si Senior Center, a non-profit organization, is currently hiring a FT, full-charge bookkeeper. This is a great local position in Snoqualmie Valley working for an organization that does great things for our residents.
Position Summary: Responsible for all aspects of company bookkeeping, payroll, financial reporting, month- and year-end reporting, A/P, and related administrative duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- All account payables including writing checks, reconciling purchase orders, reconciling vendor statement and documenting all paperwork.
- Accounts receivable including monthly reports, preparing and making deposits, and documenting all paperwork.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Maintaining chart of accounts into accounting software.
- Periodically reviewing general ledger for input accuracy.
- Ensure payroll is prepared properly and on time in Paychex.
- Perform month-end reporting for review by Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Prepare year-end 1099 and W2’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- Strong organizational skills
- Dependable and deadline-driven
- Working with non-profits a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus in an often high energy environment is a must
- High degree of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality is essential.
- Must be able to work on-site, Mon-Fri from 9am – 5pm
- Experience with A/P, A/R, Payroll, Bank account reconciliation, accounting duties associated with HR (401k, medical, dental)
- Financial reporting including: Balance sheets, P&L, Journal entries, statements of cash flow, budgets, audits, year-end taxes
- Experience with QBO (QuickBooks Online)
- Proficient in MS Office products
To apply, please send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Via mail to: Mt. Si Senior Center, Attn: Susan, PO Box 806, North Bend, WA 98045.
- Via email to: Susan@MtSiSeniorCenter.org with the subject line: “Accounting”
No phone calls please. This position requires that you fill out an application and pass a background and credit check.
Want a Valley Job?
Are you a dependable, honest, hardworking person who is good with people? Do you have a clean driving record (5 years driving with no accidents or speeding tickets), can pass a drug test, and have a clean record (no arrests)?
Can you work Monday through Friday?
Snoqualmie Valley Transportation
is looking for you!
Due to staff retirements, we currently have AM and PM shifts available.
No CDL required
All positions are 30+ hours a week.
We provide complete training and starting pay is $16.26 per hour.
Benefits ($950/mo worth of medical, dental, etc.) in 90 days.
Get your application in today.
You will love this job.
STOP BY SVT AND PICK UP AN APPLICATION
Snoqualmie Valley Transportation – 1308 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend